Friday, September 3, 2010

New Place, More Space, KFC in yo' FACE!

by Shaggy

Why did I do it...

Seemed like such a good idea at the time...

Ok, so I moved recently, and JUST down the street from me now is a KFC/Taco Bell. I haven't been in one of those in years. So of course I run in to see what's up. Oh, I'll TELL YOU what's up.

Thursday's special is 10 pieces of chicken plus a medium fry for 12 bucks. Seeing this, I'm thinking "hell yeah". Three pieces in however, I'm thinking "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!"

Ghuoooooo, my stomach was just bleeeck in that hurt so good way, because I was happy that I reached a goal I set for myself (getting KFC) but at what cost?


Though an amusing thought occurred to me while lying on the couch.

Buying KFC should actually result in you losing more weight instead of gaining, because you're giving so much of your dignity away at the counter.

...

... oh sweet, I have leftovers in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment